What is SDI's leadership and learning program?
SDI's program model maintains that leadership exists when at least the following six characteristics are displayed throughout and organisation:
- Enablementactivities are inclusive not exclusive.
- Engagementactivity participants have a sense of ownership because
they can identify what they have, and are contributing.
- Enactmentactivities when completed have enhanced on an organisations
impact on its external business environment and/or its internal capacity
to make an impact
- Empathyparticipants in any activity are recognised by their
colleagues as people who have great days and not so great days and are
valued as participants in the activity for more than their immediate
- Ethicsindividuals and teams are continually aware of the ethical
status of their work and are intentional in embracing that value driven
- Enquiryactivity participants and other stakeholders are continually learning and sharing their learning acquired from both the processes and outcomes of each activity.